
Miley and Cooper both love playing in their pool....there is really not much more they can do outside in this heat.

Copper loves to crawl over and through everything. I have to "unstuck" him at least 3 times a day. Cooper managed to open the large pantry doors and some how crawl over the food items and ended up stuck (as you can see in the picture) in under a minute. Thankfully the shelf he is sitting on pulls out! I'm not sure if this is a good mommy reaction but I ran for the camera before pulling him out :)

Miley is loving learning her letters and how to write them. But her favorite thing to do is dance with music in a twirling dress. She tries dresses on all the time and then spins around to see if they have enough twirl. We spend at least 5 min. each morning convincing her that her dress has a nice twirl.
No comments:
Post a Comment