Saturday, September 18, 2010

Say what you want but Vans are AWESOME!


Yes, that is correct. We bought a new van (well it's new to us). I LOVE it. Yes mom, I know I said I would never own a van....blah blah blah. One of my favorite features is the ability to open the sliding doors with a button on the key!

3 comments:

Ridenour Ranch said...

Amy,

Congrats on the new part time job! You'll be awesome and your kiddos will be too:) Good luck with the transition though. And I'm totally jealous of your minivan. I have always wanted one, but we are holding out since at the moment we don't have a car payment (and only one kid!). What kind is it?

Shannon

The Baby Makes 4 said...

I can hardly gaze upon it. Steve is wiping the drool for me that is dripping off my chin. I heart that van!

The Johnson Journal said...

Shannon, it's a Honda Odessy. We love it- you should so get one. I love looking at your blog!!