Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good times??

Just wanted to share our exciting weekend...
I didn't feel well Friday but thought I was just worn out from the MN trip. But then Sat came and I had a fever that kept climbing and other yuckiness. I went to bed at 9 with a 102 temp. I stayed in bed Sun morning, with Cooper at my side, until noon with a 101 temp. Eric was starting to feel sick but hung out with Miley. Sunday night I broke my temp and Eric had a 102 temp. Monday I was just achey with a real bad sore throat and Eric had a 99 temp. He said he felt better than I and did some badly needed grocery shopping and mowed the lawn for the staff party that's tonight. And guess what....he then had a 102 temp again and went to bed at 8. Anyways, our huge praise is that Cooper is doing well and Miley just has a running nose!! I am feeling pretty good and hopefully Eric will shortly.
And on top of all that fun sickness we thought it should be potty training time for Miley! But Miley is a champ! She has been in big girl panties since Thursday I believe and only a couple accidents to speak of!! Yeay Miley:)

1 comment:

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Yeay for Miley and mom and dad for braving the potty training world! Oh, sounds like you might have had hand, foot and throat disease. It is going around here in New Ulm I just heard. Glad you are over it and way to mow the lawn you crazy girl!