Hi all, Eric, Rufus and I arrived safely in NY this afternoon. We are tired but glad to be here and not have to spend the next days in a truck. We will post new pictures as soon as we can dig up our camera connection for the computer. Well, we are exhausted. Talk to you all soon.
Amy, I'm so computer illiterate, have tried several times to write to you and hope this makes it. I miss you not seeing you at school. A-LOT has happened! WOW. Lawsuit against MSU School of Social Work for one thing. Kim is doing a great job on TCU, but I am sure everyone down there misses you a lot. The Palliative Care program is exploding. I have 5 patients right now in addition to CCU/ICU/SDU. Cheryl told us you have a job in a SNF. You'll have to tell me all about it. I'm sure it is getting pretty cold up your way. The weather guys were telling us we might have snow flurries this week, but they were wrong. Take care and write to me e-mail at work so I can get your e-mail address. Love ya, Judy
2 comments:
Hi all,
Eric, Rufus and I arrived safely in NY this afternoon. We are tired but glad to be here and not have to spend the next days in a truck. We will post new pictures as soon as we can dig up our camera connection for the computer. Well, we are exhausted. Talk to you all soon.
Amy, I'm so computer illiterate, have tried several times to write to you and hope this makes it. I miss you not seeing you at school. A-LOT has happened! WOW. Lawsuit against MSU School of Social Work for one thing. Kim is doing a great job on TCU, but I am sure everyone down there misses you a lot. The Palliative Care program is exploding. I have 5 patients right now in addition to CCU/ICU/SDU. Cheryl told us you have a job in a SNF. You'll have to tell me all about it. I'm sure it is getting pretty cold up your way. The weather guys were telling us we might have snow flurries this week, but they were wrong. Take care and write to me e-mail at work so I can get your e-mail address. Love ya, Judy
Post a Comment